Water Pressure: 0.2—0.6MPa
Water Temperature: 5℃-50℃
Transformer Output: DC24V,1.5A
Brine Line Connector: 1/2″M
Base: 4″- 8UN
Riser Pipe: 1.5 ″D-GB
Max Flow Rate: 10 m3/h
Suitable Tank Size: 10″～30″
Features of Automatic Softener Valve RUNXIN F74A3:
1) It adopts the seal slice, scuff resistance, corrosion proof for opening and closing. Mechanical part is more reliable.
2) Keyboard locked function: If the keyboard has not been operated within one minute, it will be locked by itself to avoid incorrect operation.
3) LED colorful screen: The colorful screen welter continuously showing it is in normal service state. If the power has been cut over 3 days, the clock figure will flicker continuously to remind to reset the current time, but other parameters are kept.
4) No water flows out while single tank type control valve regeneration.
5) Have output signal connector: There are three output signal connectors on PC board: N/O, N/C. COM which could be connected with booster pump and solenoid valve.
6) One valve has two kinds of regeneration controlling mode: A-01(volume delayed) and A-02 (volume timely). It could be exchanged by adjusting the parameter.
7) It could set up maximal interval regeneration days. Even through the capacity doesn’t reach at the set value, but it exceeds the maximal interval regeneration days (0~40 days), then I will start up regeneration.
8) Have interlock function.
1) Control Mode: Automatic/Volume Type/Down-flow Reg.
2) Suited Pressure: 0.15~0.6MPa
3) Suited Water Temperature: 5–45 degree Celsius
4) Transformer Input: 100-240V/50-60Hz
5)Maximal Water Treatment Capacity: 10 m3/h
6) Tank Diameter for matching: 10″- 30″
7) Water Inlet/Outlet: 2″M (Male Thread)
8) Drain Outlet: 1″M (Male Thread)
9) Brine Line Connector: 1/2″M (Male Thread)
10) Riser Pipe: 1-1/2″ OD-GB (50mm)
11) Base (Tank thread): 4″- 8UN
Range of Application:
Household purification, softening system
Boiler softening water system
RO pre-treatment system
Swimming pool filters equipment
Ion exchange equipment
There are no reviews yet.